We are delighted to extend our exchange and return period for the festive season to allow gift shopping without any worries. Any item purchased from December 1st until December 31st 2020 can be exchanged or returned until January 10th 2021. Please note that items have to be unworn, in their original condition and without tags being removed. General terms & conditions apply with the exception of extended time for exchanges and returns.
Terms & Conditions:
You are allowed to return or exchange items bought online within 14 days from purchase date. For a valid return or exchange request, the following requirements apply:
- The item has to be unworn. You may use the 14-day period to inspect the item more closely and try it on to make sure it is a perfect fit for you or your loved one. However, none of the tags that the item comes with can be removed if you consider returning the item. We would not be able to accept the item once you decide to wear the item and take the tag off.
- The item has to be in its original condition. We would happily offer you a refund or exchange your item as long as the item returned is new and not damaged or altered in any way. Please see our advice on how to best care for your jewellery.
- Complete packaging, certificates and valid receipts have to be provided at the time of return, where applicable.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange for items that have been specially made to fulfil your order, adjusted, personalised or altered in any way to meet your requirements.
Please note that we aim at providing a smooth and easy returns process. However, although some requests will be processed immediately, some will require sending your purchase for inspection and it might take a little longer for your request to be approved. The refund will normally be issued within 1 to 14 days from the day of item’s return. If you wished for more advice on the inspection and verification your purchase might require, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Returning an online order
If you made an order online and wish to cancel it, you may do so by contacting us immediately and before the item has been dispatched. If the item has already been dispatched, you may return the item within 14 days by post. In order to return the item, please:
- Contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com
- Inform us about the reason for a return/exchange and provide us with your order number, dates on which you purchased and received the item as well as your name and address
- Wait until the confirmation that the returns policy should be applicable to your case before posting to minimise the risk of disappointment. Please note that this email cannot guarantee a refund/exchange as the item will need to be inspected. However, we will do our best to give an accurate advice on the information available to us at the time of enquiry
- Pack your jewellery in a secure way to protect the item. Contact us if any advice is needed
- Include full packaging that the item came in together with all tags, receipts, certificates and boxes
- Place the package inside a protective outer layer such as padded envelope and a silver self-sealing Special Delivery Bag (available at your local post office)
- Ensure that address for returns is correctly and clearly indicated on the package. Please check the instructions on your confirmation email
- Select an appropriate level for insurance. Please contact us for details
- Keep a record of the tracking number
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and initiate any checks necessary. We will notify you of our findings as soon as possible and confirm the refund/exchange or provide reasons for declining your request. Please note that we are unable to offer a refund for postage costs and return postage charges lie with the customer.
Please note that we can only apply our policy if the item is returned within 14 days. We regret that we would not be able to apply our policy after this period.
In the unlikely event that our piece is faulty, we will repair the faulty item, provide a replacement or offer a refund. The decision as to which option is offered is entirely at our discretion, with each case carefully considered. If we comply with this condition, we shall have no further liability to you. Please note that a jeweller will need to inspect the item if it is claimed to be faulty and it might take up to 14 days for your case to be sorted out.
Nothing in this policy is intended to affect your statutory rights. We will put all our efforts to deal with your request as smoothly as possible. For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us: