We might collect the following information about you:
- Your name, date of birth, age and gender
- You contact details (delivery address, billing address, telephone number, email address)
- Purchases and orders made by you
- Your activity on our website
- Your account details
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your communication with us
- Your feedback and suggestions
- Your interests and responses
- Data from publicly available sources, such as Facebook and Instagram
- Any other information that you provide to us
- Your IP address
This information might be collected when you:
- Create an account with us
- Visit our website
- Make a purchase
- When you contact us by any means for any reasons (e.g. queries, complaints, etc.)
- When you provide us with feedback
- Engage with our social media pages (e.g. to follow, like, comment on, share our posts)
- Enter prize draws or competitions
- Sign up for a newsletter
- Browse our website
We might also receive information from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. We might also receive information about you from the publicly available third-party sources such as Facebook or Instagram.
We might use information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide services to you and manage them (e.g. we would need your personal information to process your order)
- To better understand our customer needs and improve our services
- To manage your account with us
- If you consent, we might keep in touch with you to promote our products and offers
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints
- To verify your identity
- For crime and fraud detection and prevention
- To administer any other services or offers (e.g. prize competitions)
- To use any legal rights and to comply with any legal duties that we might have to use or disclose your information
We will not disclose any of your personal information that you provide to us or anyone else provides on your behalf to any third parties without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your information if the law requires or permits us to do so. We might also share your information with other service providers who perform services on our behalf or assists us with our services. For instance, your information might be used to process your payment and delivery your order. It might be necessary for us to share your data outside the European Economic Area in instances where a service provider is based outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA.
We would process your personal information when you provide us with your consent to do so (e.g. you agreed with receiving newsletters from us). We would process your personal information when we have contractual obligations with you (e.g. you placed an order with us). We might also need to collect and process information about you to comply with the law. Finally, we might pursue our legitimate interests that are related to our business, but we would do so without materially impacting your rights, freedom and interests.
Data security and retention
Your data security is important to us. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data. For example, access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. Our store is hosted on WordPress. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through WordPress data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then WordPress stores your credit card data. Your payment details are encrypted using SSL technology. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not keep your data for longer than necessary to meet the aims listed in this policy, although we reserve the right to retain it to the extent permitted by law or until you request to delete the information that might hold about you. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the right to:
- Ask about any information that we hold about you, subject to a fee specified by law
- Ask us to update or correct any information about you, free of charge
- Ask us to delete any information that we hold about you if the purpose for its retention has come to an end
- Restrict our use of your data
- Request that we move, copy or transfer your data (if feasible)
- Object to our use of your data
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wished to exercise any of the above rights. We might need to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. We will honour your wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data if you change your mind after consenting. However, we might not be able to complete your request and if so, we will provide you with our reasons. Please do not hesitate to contact us with you have any feedback about the way we handle your data and we will do our best to improve. You also have the right to submit a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Third party sites
We might share your information with third parties in order to allow them to perform services they provide to us. However, these third-party service providers (e.g. payment getaways and payments transaction processors) have their own privacy policies and we encourage you to familiarise yourself with those policies.